- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
Historical photographs held in their modern location. Wow, tragically beautiful.
Patrick Stump of Fall out Boy attempts to sing “I Knew You Were Trouble” in Killer Karaoke.
Inception obsession - Scenery
↳ ”How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that it is reality?” Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up we realize something’s actually strange ♦ request
I CAN’T STOP WATCHING THIS
oh my gofd
oh my cod
i drew this on sticky notes at work
it was a slow day
Her: “I don’t get it. Jake Johnson isn’t even hot!”
Me *after I sent that picture back to her* “Your argument is invalid.”
John Krasinski wrote what’s inside the card at some point prior to us shooting the scene for A.A.R.M. and it is a private message to his co-star and dear friend, Jenna Fischer. They are the only ones who knows what it says. She read it for the first time when he gave it to her in the first take we shot and I can tell you that judging from her emotional response, it’s really something special.
THE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OPENING GOES WITH LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
can i just point out, since someone needs to say it
during the previous homestuck hiatus, the whole fandom basically just went batshit crazy
but this time we’re pretty much just waiting patiently like
It’s cause there wasn’t as big of a cliff hanger. Last time, a demon skull thing killed everyone, opened up a black hole, then entered the medium. This time all of the kids were smooshed together at last, which is what everyone always wanted anyways. That’s why it’s all chill.